The lip on this lure gets it down deep and produces an action that draws in all sizes of muskies, pike and walleyes.
The Depth Raider can be cast or trolled successfully for nearly every big game fish species in both fresh and saltwater. The actual maximum running depth of a Depth Raider varies depending upon several factors:
- #1 - length of cast or troll (from rod tip to lure)
- #2 - diameter of line (thinner the line, the deeper it will run)
- #3 - speed of retrieve or troll (faster retrieve/troll results in a deeper running bait)
The Depth Raider has been specifically designed for fishing around heavy cover such as weeds, sunken timber and rocks. To maximize its effectiveness, always work the Depth Raider with a high rod angle, whether casting or trolling. Whenever the lure collides with cover, immediately drop the rod tip, to create a momentary slack line. This allows the Depth Raider to float up backwards from the snag. The sudden reverse rising motion backs the lure out of most snags. Resume your retrieve or troll with a sudden rip forward of the
rod tip to free any remaining cover clinging to the lip or hooks.
5 1/2", 1.4 oz.
Bucher Baby Depth Raider
- Brands Joe Bucher Outdoors
- Product Code: BucherBabyDR
- Availability: In Stock
Is the color that you want out of stock?
Simply select the out of stock color that you want. The add to cart button will change to a notification button. Enter your info here and hit submit and everything else is automated from there. You will receive an email notification as soon as it's back in stock.
on orders over $75
* Free shipping offer valid on orders shipped within the Continental United States
* Excludes nets, bump boards and some rods (some areas)