The “Apache Advantage” Big Blade Action, Small Blade Pull!
- Custom “3 in 1” Clevis ensures perfect synchronized blade spin, and immediate start up on retrieve.
- Pulls through the water with LESS effort than a double blade bucktail. Cast all day with less fatigue!
- Incredible fish catching power, even on the most pressured waters! Triple Blades create a unique vibration and profile the fish have never seen or heard before.
Introducing the Double Bladed Apaches from MuskyFrenzy Lures
Our Custom "2 in 1" Clevis is the key feature on our Apache Double Blade Bucktails. Not only does it make the blades start immediately once they hit the water, they also create a unique grind and squeal sound that no other Bucktail on the market has. This sound is a major factor in what makes the Apache so effective.
The Double Bladed Apaches can be worked at any speed. The clevis allows this bait to be ultra slow rolled, or burned at high speed! The Colorado Blades give the bait plenty of lift even at slow speeds, making it the best low light bucktail you will ever throw!
The Stagger Blade Bucktail features our Custom "2 in 1" Clevis, and 2 different blades. The blades start immediately once they hit the water, and can be worked at ANY speed. Combine the "grind" of our custom clevis with the subtle wobble caused by the offset blade combinations and you have one of the most effective bucktails to ever hit the market!
They come in 8 different Sizes/Blade combinations
IC12 - #12 Colorado Blade/#12 Indiana Blade
10/12 - #10 Colorado Blade/#12 Indiana Blade (discontinued)
10/10 - #10 Colorado Blade / #10 Indiana Blade (discontinued)
IC10 - #10 Colorado Blade/#10 Indiana Blade
IC9 - #9 Colorado Blade/#10 Indiana Blade
9/10 - #9 Indiana Blade / #10 Indiana Blade
8/9 - #8 Colorado Blade / #9 Indiana Blade
8/8 - #8 Colorado Blade/#8 Indiana Blade (discontinued)
Video below showing some highlights from the IC9 Stagger Blade.
Showing 1 to 16 of 16 (1 Pages)
on orders over $75
* Free shipping offer valid on orders shipped within the Continental United States
* Excludes nets and some rods (some areas)