Tackle Industries - Muskie Rods
Tackle Industries Rods
These rods do not ship from Musky Tackle Online, but rather direct from Tackle Industries.
Rods will ship direct from Tackle Industries, typcially in 1 to 2 business days from the time the order is placed, using Spee Dee Delivery in the midwest and Fed Ex in the rest of the country. Occasionally, they may also use the USPS for shipping.
FREE Shipping Over $75
Our FREE shipping offer over $75 applies to the prices shown here on these rods as well. (Free shipping in the Continental United States only) Any other products ordered from Musky Tackle Online when combined with a rod purchase will also ship for free no matter the size of the order even though it will ship separately.
We're sorry, shipping outside of the United States is not possible on these rods at this time.
*** We are now able to have TACKLE INDUSTRIES rods shipped to Canada via FedEx. If you have other items on your order, additional shipping charges may apply, as shipments would occur from more than one location. Should you ONLY have rods from Tackle Industries on your order and nothing else, there will be no additional shipping charges from what is shown during your checkout.
General Rod Specs
- Blank pieces: 1 or 2
- Quality Fuji® components
- Fuji® Reel seats: TDPS-M20 for EXTRA HEAVY and MEGA HEAVY
- Fuji® Reel seats: TCS-M18 for MEDIUM HEAVY
- Number of guides (10); Fuji® Alconite tip top guide and 9 SiC
- Handle length: 18" for both solid and split grip (13" on 7' and 7'6" rods; 16" on 8'2" and 8'6" rods)
- ALL Handles on ALL Rods: 1.3" diameter oversize cork handle with flared end for ultimate comfort all day
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Tackle Industries Rods are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. You must fill out the warranty card found below for the warranty to be covered.
Please click here for complete warranty terms and conditions: Warranty Terms
on orders over $75
* Free shipping offer valid on orders shipped within the Continental United States
* Excludes nets and some rods (some areas)