The Okuma® Convector Line Counter Reel offers a powerful gearing and drag system for increased performance. This Okuma® reel features a TI-coated strong arm level wind for increased strength and durability. The multi-disk Rulidium drag system helps you pull in larger fish that are prone to sudden jerking movements by reducing heat and friction. The Strike Zone Line Counter indicates exactly how much line you have out.
- TI-coated strong arm level wind for added strength and durability
- Multi-disk Rulidium drag system helps you pull in larger fish by reducing friction and heat
- 2 BB + 1 quick set anti-reverse RB for smooth casting and retrieval
- Dual anti-reverse feature slows runs by large and powerful fish
- Self lubricating gears for increased performance and less wear
- Silver anodized machined aluminum spools added strength and durability
- Spool stabilizing system for increased free-spool
- Strike Zone line counter indicates the amount of line you have out
Right Handed: 20
- Model: CV-20D
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Line Capacity (yd/lb): 290/14, 230/18, 210/20
- Inches per Turn: 23"
- Max Drag: 18 lbs.
- Retrieve: Right
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
Okuma Convector Line Counter
- Brands Okuma
- Product Code: OkumaConvector
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Is the color that you want out of stock?
Simply select the out of stock color that you want. The add to cart button will change to a notification button. Enter your info here and hit submit and everything else is automated from there. You will receive an email notification as soon as it's back in stock.
on orders over $75
* Free shipping offer valid on orders shipped within the Continental United States
* Excludes nets and some rods (some areas)