Like the “Rolling Thunder” this one is a faster, lesser pulling bucktail but don’t let that fool you. Speed can be a trigger, and when the muskies want it fast the After Shock should get the call! The fluted Indiana paired with the French #6 give off a unique frequency, making for an easy to retrieve, speed demon. It’s a special combination and we can’t figure it out if the muskies just love the sound or hate it but when the bite it, it’s with a purpose!
- #6 French and #7 Fluted Indiana Blades
- Sound Science - Uniquely paired blades that give monster fish a new noise - calling them in to strike.
- Extremely durable - yet still flexible - skirt materials that comes in proven fish catching colors.
- Super sharp, quality treble hooks that will hang on to those monster fish.
- Heavy-duty wire that helps avoid mangled baits, giving you less time tuning and more time fishing.
- Years of testing to insure blade rotation.
- All quality components are perfectly balanced, to ensure the bucktails track true in the water.
- Bigtooth’s BrNO KeelWt to help prevent a rolling bucktail.
9", 2 oz.
Bigtooth Tackle Sound Science After Shock
- Brands Bigtooth Tackle Company
- Product Code: AfterShock
- Availability: In Stock
Is the color that you want out of stock?
Simply select the out of stock color that you want. The add to cart button will change to a notification button. Enter your info here and hit submit and everything else is automated from there. You will receive an email notification as soon as it's back in stock.
on orders over $75
* Free shipping offer valid on orders shipped within the Continental United States
* Excludes nets and some rods (some areas)